Tuesday, January 26, 2010

new Band

yea so me and my friend herson are trying to start a band together. we still have trouble deciding our bands name. the type of musioc we are going to play is emocore(for some reason) i wanted to play NU-metal but whatever. there are only five band mates but me and herson are like the only ones who know who to play an instrument. i play drums and he plays guitar. he really wants to be guitar and vocals but his voice just doesn't cut it its too calm. so thats another challenge for us, trying t find a singer who can really sing. That basically all i know from the band. ill let you know if something happens.

1 comment:

  1. I recently saw a sign for a band called So Many Wizards. I thought that was a pretty good one, especially if you imagine someone yelling it in outrage. "SOOOOOO MANY WIZARDS!!!!"""

    ReplyDelete