Thursday, March 18, 2010

week 3

If we were to make a new display table about comics, 5 books i would recommend putting to display would be "Avatar: the last airbender" by Longhorn, Robert, which I found out by wacthing the TV show, I would put this book up because I've seen the show and the show is awesome and read one book which was awesomer. "Naruto" by Kishimoto, Masashi, which I also found out by a TV show, I would put this book up because it's full of action and some comedy. "Oh my goddess" by Fujishima, Kosuke, which I found out because one of my friends always read the series and bugged me all the time so that I can read it, I would put this book up because I read it and found it very thrilling. "Bone" by Smith, Jeff, I found out about this book by random book searching. I would put this book up because its funny. "Stormbreaker" Johnston, Antony, I found out about this book because thers also a movie about it, I would put this book up because i read it and i was so cool, it was full of action, comedy, and drama. These would be the books I would put up on display

No comments:

Post a Comment